This Lab is under control of Microbiology Department. The activities are as under:
||ICMR research projects
- Efficacy of early activation by tilt table erigo in acute hemiplegic patients on clinical, biochemical and Quality of life.
- Clinico epidemiological profile of epilepsy-a Hospital based study from rural India.
- Clinico epidemiological profile of poisoning - a hospital based study from rural India.
- Awareness and practices of forensic odontoglogy among North Indian Dental Practitioners: A Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
||UPCST approved research projects
- To Evaluate the Outcome of Anti epileptic treatment on Vitamin D and Para Thyroid Hormone levels-A longitudinal study from rural population in Northern India.
- Pharmacological evaluation of antioxidual and antidiabetic activity of natural compounds of Trigonella foenum graecum (Methi) in animal model.
||Other Research activities in 2014
- By the faculties Total - 28
- By P.G. Students Total – 48
||Conference/Seminars/Workshops attended by faculty in 2014
||Total no. of publications in 2014