PROFESSOR DEVENDER PATHAK
M. Pharm.; Ph.D., FIC, FIPGA
Principal, Pharmacy College Saifai, UP RIMS& R, Saifai, Etawah
Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University,
- B. Pharm from Delhi University in 1982.
- M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi in1984.
- Ph. D.(Pharmacy) fromPanjab University, Chandigarhin 1991.
- Has a teaching experience of 26 years.
- Actively engaged in research in pharmaceutical chemistry, has published more than
125 research papers in journals of national and international repute.
- Has guided 3 Ph.D. and more than 100 M. Pharm students. Presently is guiding 5 Ph.D
- Served as Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, Convenor, Board of studies;Vice-Chairman, Research
Degree Committee, Mahamaya Technical University, Noida, from 2010 to 2013.
- Presently is an expert member, Research Degree Committee and Board of Studies, of
Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- As an active professional has served as Vice president, Central Zone, Indian Pharmacy
graduate Association, and is life member (s) of IPA, APTI, IHPA, IPGA, Society of
Pharmacognosy, SOPI, Red Cross Society, Indian Society of Technical Education, Inpharm
Association, Association of Pharmacy Professionals, Society of Pharmaceutical Education
and Research and Fellow of Society of Institution of Chemist, Kolkata.
- Is recipient of several awards including Principal of the year Award in 2012 from
Association of Pharmacy Professionals, Bhopal; Principal of the year award in 2013
by Society of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, New Delhi andIPGA Fellowship
- Currently holds the position of President,Association of Pharmacy
Teachers of India, Uttar Pradesh state branch.