- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the
year in which admission is sought. The maximum age for admission shall
be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics,
Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography,
Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy)
and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science ‐
Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute
of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.