Publication List: 14 Published, 2 Communicated
- In-vitro Antimicrobial Potential of Cassia Genus – An Overview.Vinay Gupta, Amit Singh,AshaPathak, Rajesh Verma, SeemaDayal, Atul Jain, ManojGahlot. British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015 (7):236-246.
- Audit of partial and complete hydatidiform moles in tertiary care hospital in rural inhabitants of India. SeemaDayal, VineetChaturvedi, Amit Singh, SubhamNegi.Indian Journal of Health Sciences 2014 (7):104-107.
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF RDTS v/s MICROSCOPY FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF MALARIA IN CHILDREN R K Yadav, M V Singh, D K Singh, K M Shukla, A Kaushik, V Chaturvedi, I K Sharma, Amit Singh. Journal of evplution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014, (3) Issue 22: 6152-6157.
- Preliminary Phytochemcal Screening of Leaves of Cassia glauca lam.
Vinay K Gupta, ManojGehlot, AshaPathak, Pradeep Sharma, Amit Singh
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Archive 2013, (2) ssue 7: 627-635
- Speciation and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern of Enterococci From a Rural Tertiary Health Care Centre.
Amit Singh, BalramJi Omar. RC Pande, RamakantYadav, AmitaDohre
International Journal of Science & Technology 2013, (3): 1-9
- “Sphingobacterium multivorum causing Fatal Meningitis, A Rare Case Report”. (R.K. Verma, R.K. Rawat, Amit Singh, D.P. Singh, Vijay Verma) IJRSM accepted for publication in Nov., 2014.
- “Study to find out the prevalence of Psychiatric problems in geriatric age group in urban Area of Lucknow city”. (R.C. Verma, R.K. Verma, Alok Dixit, C.V. Singh et. al.)
- “Cutaneous images of interest of Fasciliasis from India” (JP Ghilidial, D.P. Singh, R.K. Goyal) IJPM 57 (3) July Sept., 2014
- Antimycobacterial screening of five Indian Medicinal Plants & partial purification of active extracts of Cassia Sophera & Urtica dioica Asian Pac J Trop Med 2013 May Singh RV, Verma R.K., Sharma Poonam
- NS1 Antigen ELISA & RT PCR in acute Phase of Japanese Encephalitis; A comparative evaluation study Rajesh Kumar Verma, T.N. Dhole A. Ayyagari Lambert Academic Publishing Germany
- Practical Microbiology for undergraduates, A comprehensive manual Rajesh Kumar Verma Lambert Academic Publishing Germany
- Inducible clindamycin resistance among clinical isolates of Staphylococci. Amit Singh Ind J. Bio Resvol 72 No 4 2009
- Bacterial & Fungal analysis of \chronic dacroyocystitis from rural region of North India. Amit Singh B.J.O. 33 2008.
- “A Retrospective study of fungal corneal ulcer from the western part of Uttar Pradesh.” (Singh DP, Verma RK, Singh Amit et.al.) IJRSM 2015; 3 (4) 880 - 882
Culture, identification & sensitivity testing by – conventional and BacT Alert - 3D System & Mini API System
Staining – Grams & special stains
ELISA by fully automatic four plate ELISA system.
Identification of HIV, HCV, HBsAg, Dengue, Chickengunia by Mini Vidas system & conventional rapid method.
Diagnostic facilities available for RA, CRP, ASO, VDRL, WIDAL, RPR.