The Pharmacy College of UP University of Medical Sciences Saifai Eatwah has just started in the
year 2015 with the aim to develop a center of excellence in Pharmacy Education which would Endeavour
the new pattern of teaching in pharmacy to the youth of newly independent India. UP University of Medical
Sciences Saifai Eatwah is the fastest growing institute as a center of education for Medical,
Paramedical, Nursing and Pharmacy in providing the excellent education and training to the students.
Pharmacy College Saifai is the first college started by U.P government in 2015 which will function as per
the guidelines and norms provided by the AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India. Our college is primarily
approved by AICTE, New Delhi, further got the consent of affiliation from UPTU for the session 2015-16.
Candidates who wish to become a part of it, will be selected in the basis UPTU counseling.
- Imparting quality education in the areas of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Promotion of innovative and translation research.
- National/ international collaborative research and linkages.
- Study of national/ international pharmaceutical policy issues.
- Collaboration with pharma industries to meet the global challenges.
- Creation of specialized centres to cater to the needs of pharmaceutical industries and other
research and teaching institutes.
- Conducting programmes on drug surveillance including study of sociological aspects of drug 'use
- Community pharmacy and pharmaceutical management.
- Continuing education programme.
The main objectives of the Institute are :
- Toning up the level of pharmaceutical education and research by training the future teachers,
research scientists and managers for the industry and profession.
- Continuing education programmes
- Creation of National Centres to cater to the needs of pharmaceutical industries and other research
and teaching institutes
- Collaboration with Indian industries to meet the global challenges
- National/International collaborative research
- Curriculum and media development
- Study of sociological aspects of drug 'use and abuse', and rural pharmacy, etc
- Conducting programmes on drug surveillance, community pharmacy and pharmaceutical