Routine :- Laboratory Services are provided in the field of (as available)
- Histopathology including FNAC
There is a Central Collection Centre for receiving and collecting various specimens for testing. The timings for receiving specimens are at OPD- 9:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m & IPD-Round the clock.
Emergency :- Emergency Laboratory Services are available 24 hours for limited tests relating to clinical Pathology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology and Radio-diagnosis.
Casualty & Emergency Services :-
- All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call from resident doctors.
- Emergency services are available for all specialities as listed in the OPD Services.
13 Major and Minor Operation Theatres are functioning in the Hospital. An emergency O.T. is also available in Casualty department running round the clock.
Indoor Patient Services
- All wards provide free indoor patient care.
- Emergency wards admit emergency cases medical and surgical problems.
- There are 10 bedded ICU, 04 bedded ICCU, 06 bedded SICU, 04 bedded PICU, 12 bedded NICU, 06 bedded ICU for Respiratory Diseases available for the care of seriously ill patients.
- Labour rooms for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- Nurseries provide necessary care to the new-borns – normal as well those born with the disease.
- All indoor patients receive treatment under the guidance and supervision of Senior Doctors.
- Outside office hours, treatment is given by the doctor on duty and specialists are available on call.
- Diet is provided to all patients in all wards.
- Every patient is given one attendant pass.
- Visitors are allowed only between 2.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m.
Other available facilities include:
- Drinking Water
- Wheel chairs and trolleys are available in the OPD and casualty
- Fully equipped Trauma Ambulance is available on nominal charges.
- Stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.
- Chemist Shops are available adjoining the campus.
- Canteens for patients and their attendants are available.
- Lifts are available for access to higher floors.
- Adequate toilet Facilities for the use of patients and their attendants are available.
- Suggestion boxes are provided at various locations.
Reception and Registration Services
This counter is functioning round the clock. Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital.
Responsibilities of the Users
The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our uses. Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning.