Central Library Provide Following Facilities to the Users
Circulation of Books:
- Books for undergraduate MBBS & Postgraduate Medical students, Paramedical & Nursing Staff.
- Reference Service
- Separate Reading Room facility for students & faculty members.
Information Technology Section
- Broadband Internet
- Medlar Facility
- Down Loading
Photocopy and Audio Visual Section
- Audio Visual
- Book Binding
Current Stock of Books
- Total No. of Books- 14,680
- Total Reference Books- 3350
- Total No. of Textbooks- 11330
Current Journals & CD I DVD
- Total No. of current Journals: 106 (print)+ 748(0nline)
- Indian Journals: 63
- Foreign Journals: 43
- Online Journals: 748
- CD / DVD: 1417
- Use of library is strictly reserved for readers possessing a library membership card.
- Every person who enters the library will sign the visitor register.
- Deposit your personal belongings at the property counter.
- Readers are not allowed to borrow books on the card of another readers.
- In case of lost book/library card,it should be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian.
- Outgoing belongings will have to be shown to the person on duty at the gate.
- The marking and defacing of books/journals is strictly forbidden.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off or kept on silent mode inside the library premises.
- All readers are required to maintain discipline/silence in library.
- Books are issued for 15 days. If not returned by due date, fine as per rules will be charged.
- Reference books, rare books and current periodicals will not to be issued.
- The Librarian may recall any book,if necessary,even before the expiry date.
- The readers are not allowed to leave their personal books on the tables.