B.TECH./B.PHARM./B.ARCH./B.H.M.C.T./BFAD/MBA/MCA/BFA & M. Tech./M. Pharm./M. Arch.
|For I,III,V,VII&IX Semester
||For II,IV,VI,VIII,&X Semester
|Academic Session 2015-16
||Commencement of Classes session 2015-16
||Last date of submitting admission list of students to university(for newly admitted student )
||Last date of submitting Enrollment form with fee (including exam fee )
||Last date of submitting Enrollment forms with late fee
||Last date of Submitting Examination fee for both semesters and examination /carry over examination form
||Last date of Submitting Examination forms with late fee
||Last date of Submitting sessional marks to university
||End semester Theory Examination
||Dec.06.2015.to Dec 24.2015
||May.12.2016 to May 30.2016
||End semester Practical Examination
||Dec.25.2015.to Dec 31.2015
||May 31.2016 to June 05.2015
||Evaluation of Answer sheets
||Dec 31.2015,to Jan14.2016
||June 06.2015 to June 15.2016
||June 07.2016 to July20.2016
||Winter Vacations/ Summer Vacation
||Jan.01.2016 to July 20.2016
||Commencement of classes session 2016-17
||For 1,3,5,7,& 9 Semester July, 28.2016
- The Institute should ensure that at least two class test are conducted after completing 1/ 3rd & 2/3rd syllabus respectively. All Students will be required to appear in both first and second class tests. If for any reason beyond the control of students such as illness, tragic incident in family, the students fail to appear in any test, it will be responsibility of Principle/Director of institute to arrange class test for such students. However, if the student fails to appear in first class test, his left over class test will be conducted before second class test and in case of second class test at least one month before the start of end semester theory examination. The duration of class test will minimum one hour for each class test 70% attendance at 1st test and 75% attendance at second class test are required. In case attendance in short parents are be informed accordingly on monthly basis.
- The Institute shall ensure 540 hours of teaching per semester. If required the director/principal shall arrange extra classes, on weekends/holidays.
- The Directors/Principal of institute shall submit attendance of students to University after 1st and 2nd class tests and shall ensure that no student is allowed to appear in the examinations who has not attained the minimum required attendance as per norms prescribed in relevant ordinances. It will be obligatory on the part of Director/Principal of Institute to detain such student and their admit card will not be issued to them. A list of students detained from appearing in university Examination(s) be submitted to University and their Examination centre before commencement of theory examination.
- The teacher who are assigned evaluation duty during vacation shall be entitled for earned leave as per rules and duty leave for other examination works.
- The examination forms submitted in odd semester shall be treated as examination forms for even semester too. However carry over examination forms has to be submitted separately for both the semester as per their.